BC Racing BR Series Coilovers | 2013-2017 Dodge Viper (Z-09-BR)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
2013-2017 Viper BR Series Coilovers by BC Racing
The BR Series model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, in addition to a separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system could not be any easier.
The driver chooses how low or high they want their vehicle to sit (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place. Each system comes with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front and rear camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
- Mono-Tube Shock Design
- Full Height Adjustability Through the Shock Body (not the Spring)
- 30 Levels of Damping Adjustment (Compression/Rebound)
- Swift Spring Upgrade Available for Certain Applications Upon Request
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
- Completely Rebuildable and Individual Parts are Available Separately for Purchase
- 2013 - 2017 Dodge Viper
- Front Spring Rate: 10k
- Rear Spring Rate: 12k
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of BR Coilovers
- Necessary Hardware (if applicable)
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
BC Racing One Year Warranty