AWE Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust | 2015-2021 Subaru WRX
2015-2021 Subaru WRX Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust by AWE Tuning
A direct bolt-on, full 3” straight-through design with a resonated mid section and tailored mufflers in the rear, the Touring Edition acts as the sophisticated, drone-free member of the WRX exhaust suite. If you’re looking to liven up your commute while retaining civil in-cabin characterstics, this version is for you.
- Specially designed for the unique acoustic properties of the WRX - this system is not an STI clone
- Rasp-free aggressive BOXER® tone without the drone
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Max gains of 8 hp and 4 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- 102mm quad tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
- 2015 - 2021 Subaru WRX
What's In The Box?
- 1 - AWE Touring Edition Cat-Back
- Necessary Hardware
- AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Its a great exhaust for the amount of money I spent. The only thing I had issues with is one of the tips. The tip bracket wouldnt close because it was welded to far onto the tip itself but I re welded it and now its works. I would recommend this exhaust to anyone.
I ordered my exhaust and it came an exactly a week, couldn’t wait to slap on. The chrome quad tips enhances the oem look drastically and gives an amazing deep under tone for the WRX. However, if your look for a loud exhaust this in not the exhaust for you.
Love this exhaust, sound signature is just loud enough yet refined without being obnoxious. Improved drivability as well, would recommend to any WRX owner looking for an exhaust.
be VERY aware they are selling used defective parts as new and per policy not allowing returns, can clearly see in pic where they cut away and retapped over old shipping label and manufacturers logo and the gasket that has CLEARLY been used. buy from ANYONE else for this "clearance" item