Autometer Ultra-Lite 52mm Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge | (4378)
You Save 25% ($123.38)
Knowing the exact air/fuel mixture running through your engine is the most important factor to extracting the highest levels of performance and durability. Not all wideband gauges are created equal. AutoMeter utilizes an advanced calibration method that automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Compatible with nearly all fuel types, the AutoMeter Pro Wideband has a configurable display to pinpoint the exact range you want to keep an eye on. An advanced peak recall function and lean warning system make sure you’re safely making power, whether on the track or on the street. An automatically dimming display tailors light output for any condition. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems in both lambda or AFR. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation. Quite simply, there isn’t a more accurate or easy to live with wideband gauge available on the market.
- Display data in Lambda or numerical A/F ratio
- Peak recall/memory
- 10:1 to 20:1 AFR range for gasoline applications
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- User programmable range for Rich/Stoic/Lean conditions
- User Programmable Warning Function
- 0-4v data output feed for ECU, data acquisition unit, or Laptop tuning
- This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the box?
- Autometer Ultra-Lite 52mm Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge
- (1) Custom tuned .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor
- 8ft. wiring harness
- 304 stainless steel weld-in bung
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions for installation