Autometer Phantom 2-1/16'' Oil Temperature 140-280 °F Gauge (5741)
You Save 30% ($ 43.65)
Phantom 2-1/16'' Oil Temperature 140-280 °F Autometer Gauge
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you’ve got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter’s ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Auto Meter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
What's in the Box?
- Gauge kit includes 1/2-1/16" NPT adapter
- Bulb and socket assembly
- Red and green bulb covers
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions for installation