Autometer Cobalt Series 2-1/16" Transmission Temperature Gauge 100-260 °F (6157)PART# AUT 6157
Cobalt Series 2-1/16" Transmission Temperature 100-260 °F Autometer Gauge
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you’re towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter’s most advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Auto Meter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
What's in the Box?
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender
- Wiring harness
- 3/8” and 1/2-1/16" NPT adapters
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed instructions for installation