ARP Extended Wheel Stud Kit - M12 x 1.5 | Multiple Fitments (100-7712)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
M12 x 1.5 Extended Honda Wheel Stud Kit by ARP
Automotive Racing Products (commonly known as ARP) has been around since 1968 producing studs and bolts to meet the demands of racing enthusiasts.
The ARP Wheel Extended Stud Kit for 5-lug Honda applications using the same M12x1.5 thread with a working length of 2.85 inches (roughly 1 inch/25mm over OEM). These wheel studs are made from 190,000 PSI Tensile Strength 8740 Alloy Chrome Moly Steel and Cadmium plated for extra strength and durability. These studs are guaranteed to easily handle the acceleration shock loads (shear) and lateral forces (elongation) necessary for racing and performance applications.
- 5 stud extended length kit
- Made from 8740 Alloy Chrome Moly Steel
- Cadmium plated for corrosion resistance
- 190,000 PSI tensile strength
- Made in the USA
- Knurl Diameter 0.485˝
- UHL 2.850˝
- Knurl Length 0.275˝
- Nose Length 0.350˝
- Diameter - Pitch M12 x 1.5
***Sold in kits of 5 studs, if you need all 4 corners then you will need 4 kits***
- 2006 - 2015 Honda Civic Si
- 2011 - 2016 Honda CR-Z (ZF1/ZF2)
- 2000 - 2009 Honda S2000 (AP1/AP2)
- 2002 - 2006 Acura RSX (DC5)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Extended Wheel Stud Kit
- Warranty Information
ARP Manufacturer's Warranty
nice studs, fast shipping
VERY GOOD !