AMS Performance Alpha Intercooler System | 2009-2012 Porsche 997.2TT (ALP.09.09.0002-2)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
AMS Performance Alpha Intercooler System
The Alpha Performance Porsche 997.2TT Intercooler System utilizes a pair of 5.5” thick, high volume cores giving you the most power producing upgrade on the market. Each core provides optimum fin density for unmatched cooling.
We developed the Alpha Performance Porsche 997.2 Turbo Intercooler System to provide you the best air induction cooling upgrade for your Porsche 997.2TT. Before bringing this intercooler system to market, our goal was set to provide an intercooler system that sacrificed nothing in terms of quality, fitment, aesthetic design and performance.
The Largest Intercoolers You Can Get For Your P-Car
The Alpha 997.2TT Intercooler System utilizes a pair of 5.5” thick, high volume cores giving you the most power producing upgrade on the market. Each core provides optimum fin density for unmatched cooling with lower pressure drop when compared to stock.
Computer Aided Design Yields Maximum Results
Our engineering team designed the Alpha 997 intercooler end tanks with extremely smooth features and geometry for the best flow resulting in maximum horsepower. Designed using Solidworks 3D CAD software, these end tanks have improved flow over boxy sheet metal end tanks found on other intercoolers.
Cooler Intake Charge Boosts Power And Response
Channeling cool air to the intercoolers is vital for optimum performance of any intercooler. Some manufacturers choose to remove the factory intercooler inlets in order to cut costs. This greatly reduces the effectiveness of ANY intercooler whether it’s larger or not. Others require that you cut up and tape the factory shrouding to the intercooler core in an attempt to seal the shroud to the intercooler core. While this is better than removing the shroud, it is still not the most effective way to boost performance.
The Alpha 997 Intercooler System retains full use of the stock intercooler inlets (located in front of each rear wheel) forcing cool air into our larger, carbon fiber shrouds. Not only is this option more aesthetically pleasing, each rigid OEM-quality carbon fiber piece is made to seamlessly mate to the Alpha Intercoolers, feeding them cooler ambient air more efficiently than other alternatives. Not to mention eliminating the removal or destruction of your intercooler ducting.
Largest intercoolers on the market
- Offers smooth cast end tank design to reduce turbulence
- Offers optimum fin density for improved cooling
- Appx. 800 CFM of airflow per intercooler core
- 631 cubic inches of heat exchanger surface area per intercooler core
- CAD design achieves perfect fitment and provides the most potential for power
- Carbon fiber intercooler shrouds form a tight seal to maximize cooling efficiency
- Large cast aluminum Y-Pipe and 5-ply silicone couplers to handle more volume and increased boost pressure
- A simple installation without having to perform unsightly modifications
- High quality materials to last the lifetime of your 997.2TT
- Provides a factory fit & finish unmatched in the industry
- 2009-2012 Porsche 997.2TT
What's In The Box?
- 5.5” thick Alpha Intercoolers w/ cast end tanks
- Carbon Fiber Intercooler Shrouds
- High volume carbon fiber Y-Pipe
- 5-ply Silicone Couplers
- High quality Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- All necessary fastening hardware
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty