aFe Control Lowering Springs | 2015 Ford Mustang GT (410-301001-N)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 Mustang GT Lowering Springs by aFe
aFe Control is proud to release the Lowering Springs for the 2015-2016 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L. These springs are made in the USA and are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping and offer a 1.5" (38mm) front and 1.25" (31.75mm) rear drop for the perfect blend of performance and style.
The lowering springs will increase cornering and handling performance, giving you the confidence to take that turn without adversely affecting ride quality. The lowered stance will transform the way your Mustang GT looks, as well as offer improved aerodynamics. Designed as a direct fit application these springs require no modifications to the vehicle. These aFe Control Suspension products are designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.
- 1.5" (38mm) front and 1.25" (31.75mm) rear drop for the correct relation between looks and proper function
- Rates are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping and provide a sporty feel
- Front springs are linear 190lbs./in while the rears are progressive 550-750 lbs./in.
- 2 Stage, high luster, tangerine orange powder-coated finish for unbeatable looks and durability
- Direct Fit Installation
Please Note: Does not fit 2015 Mustang L4/V6 (See P/N: 410-301002-N)
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Front Lowering Springs
- 2 - Rear Lowering Springs
- Manufacturer's Warranty