AEM Strut Bar | 2008-2014 Subaru WRX/STI (29-0004WR)
AEM Induction Systems
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
2008-2014 Subaru WRX/STI Strut Bar by AEM
The AEM-29-0004WR performance strut bar provides additional vehicle stability on various Subaru Impreza WRX and STI models. AEM strut bars are constructed from 1-1/2 inch steel tubing, providing great strength and low weight which gives you a true racing option and a more professional alternative to many hinged or weaker strut bars on the market. The AEM-29-0004WR performance strut bar comes in an attractive red powder coat finish with the AEM logo giving you a clean high-performance look under the hood. This strut bar is easy to install using the existing factory mounting points.
When a car is pushed hard into a turn, the tops of the strut towers can move as much as 1/8”, which affects the camber setting in a negative way and can make the car handle unpredictably. Correctly made strut bars help stabilize the tops of the struts by tying them together.
- 1 1/2 inch steel tubing, providing great strength and low weight
- Comes with AEM’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Can reduce noise vibration and harshness in extreme conditions
- Easy to install with one socket wrench
- One Piece Design
- Durable Construction
- Reduces Strut Movement
- Locks the Top of your Struts Together
- Material Used: Steel
- Package Contents: 1 Strut Bar
- Product Box Height: 53 in (1346 mm)
- Product Box Length: 10.75 in (273 mm)
- Product Box Width: 8.5 in (216 mm)
- Product Style: AEM Strut Bar
- Weight: 10.8 lb (4.9 kg)
- 2012-2014 Subaru Wrx Sti 2.5l H4 F/I - All
- 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza Wrx Sti 2.5l H4 F/I - All
- 2012-2013 Subaru Wrx 2.5l H4 F/I - All
- 2008-2013 Subaru Impreza Wrx 2.5l H4 F/I - All
What's In The Box?
- Strut Bars