ACT Twin-Disc HD Race Clutch Kit | GM 8-Bolt LSX (T1R-G06)
You Save 22% ($ 290.00)
LSX Twin-Disc HD Race Clutch Kit
T1R-G06 twin disc kit offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and long life compared to single disc kits. These kits use a proprietary Positive Lift Floater System design, which results in quiet operation with no floater rattle and no posts to wear. ACT twin disc kits endure an exclusive four-stage, heat treating process performed on all diaphragms. The ACT twin disc features the ability to adjust for disc wear and provides equal disengagement for discs. ACT's 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and trouble-free service. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel to ensure trouble-free installation and operation. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, a floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing.
- Light pedal effort
- 1120 ft/lbs capacity
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade
- Disc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Recommended for race use only
- Predictable, quick aggressive engagement
- Quick throttle response
- 24 Spline GM 8-Bolt LSX V8
What's in the box?
- (1) Race disc
- ACT Warranty