ACT XT Twin-Disc Street Clutch Kit | GM 8-Bolt LSX (T2S-G06)
You Save 22% ($311.00)
LSX Twin-Disc XT Clutch Kit
T2S-G06 street twin disc kit offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and long life compared to single disc kits. These kits use a proprietary Positive Lift Floater System design, which results in quiet operation with no floater rattle and no posts to wear. ACT twin disc kits undergo an exclusive four-stage, heat treating process on all diaphragms. The ACT twin disc features the ability to adjust for disc wear and provides equal disengagement for discs. The ACT Performance street rigid-hub discs feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel to ensure trouble-free installation and operation. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, a floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing.
- Moderate to heavy pedal effort
- 970 ft/lbs capacity
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade
- Disc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Predictable, quick engagement
- Quick throttle response
- 24 Spline GM 8-Bolt LSX V8
What's in the box?
- (1) Street disc
- ACT Warranty