ACT Clutch Kits & Flywheels
ACT Monoloc Collar for OEM Clutch Cover | 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X (884007P)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
ACT Monoloc Collar for OEM Clutch Cover
884007P is a one-piece, direct replacement or upgrade to the standard, two-piece wedge collar and wire ring featured in pull-type clutches. The spring tension of the segmented retaining ring is carefully calculated and tested for optimal performance. It provides uniform loading on the bearing and pressure plate to assure proper alignment, regardless of driver influence or vehicle modifications. Monoloc's hardened chrome-moly steel construction will provide years of service.
- Feel - Added confidence of reliability during hard and fast shifts
- Life - Hardened Chromoly steel construction to provide years of service, dramatic improvement in release mechanism life
- Quality - Spring tension is carefully calculated and tested for optimal performance, major improvement in release mechanism
- Recommended Use - Recommended for all uses
- ACT Difference - ACT's patented fix for problematic OE design
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X GSR
- For use with factory clutch cover (Mitsubishi PN 2304A027) using snap ring type retainer
What's In The Box?
- Monoloc Collar
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
quick and easy install
I went from a cheap Chinese brand to this and it fit perfectly, seems to be holding decent power too. Hopefully it comes out as great as it went in
Just buy it. If spending 2 days pulling and reinstalling your transmission over and over is worth saving $60, then go ahead and use the OEM one.
This piece is designed perfectly; it just slots right in and stays there. I couldn't get my OEM clip to stay in, and lost a week, as well as a few years off my lifespan. I would give it 6 stars if I could. Only complaint is I didn't know about it the first time.
Worked great with my exedy twin disc
was doing my throw out bearing and was recommended to do this especially with my hard shifting have not had the collar pop out since installing it works great