ACT Heavy Duty 6 Puck Sprung Disc Clutch Kit | 2002-2005 Subaru WRX (SB9-HDG6)
You Save 22% ($155.00)
2002-2005 Subaru WRX ACT HD-M/Race Sprung 6 Pad Clutch Kit
When your engine puts out performance, you need a clutch kit that can handle it properly. All ACT clutch cits provide a generous increase in clamp load which directly increases torque capacity. ACT Clutch kits are offered in a number of configurations and there is one developed specifically for your vehicle.
>After spending long hours and thousands of dollars building that high powered engine, you need a quality clutch that can properly transfer that power into motion. Count on ACT clutches for quality, performance and affordability. ACT recognizes that every driver and engine set-up is unique, so a variety of complete clutch kits and components are offered to match virtually any situation. ACT's complete clutch kits include a pressure plate, disc, release bearing, and (in most cases) a pilot bearing and alignment tool. The kit guide below will help you select the ACT kit that best fits your needs.
Torque Capacity: 550 ft/lb
- Recommended for Road Racing and high power Street
- Increased torque capacity
- Very good durability and good spline life
- Quiet operation
- Reduced driveline shock
- Clamps load increase of 20% to 50%
- Pedal feels stock to moderate
- 2004-2005 Subaru Forester XT(See * below)
- 2002-2005 Subaru Impreza WRX(See * below)
- *Must be used with ACT flywheel or 2003 to 2005 WRX flywheel
- 2004-2005 Subaru Baja Turbo
- 1991-1994 Subaru Legacy Sport 2.2L/2212cc H 4 Turbocharged SOHC
What's in the box?
- 6228218 - 6 Pad Sprung Race Disc
- AT90 - Alignment Tool
- PB1004 - Pilot Bearing
- RB601 - Release Bearing
- SB018 - P/PL-M Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
- Installation Instructions!
- Description: HD-M/Race Sprung 6 Pad
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs.): 550
- Torque Capacity Over OE: 70%
- Disc Type: Race Disc
- Spline Count: 24
- Spline Size (in.): 1
- Disc Diameter (in.): 9
- Disc Diameter (mm.): 228
- Pressure Plate Type: Heavy Duty
- Product Weight (lbs.): 16.7
Had RS Motors do the install, and honestly it's an amazing clutch! Grabs really good and deffinitly can tell the difference! Glad I went with the ACT 6 Puck Sprung!