ACT HD Street Clutch Kit w/ Sprung Disc | 2017-2023 Honda Civic 1.5T and 2017-2023 Honda Civic Si (HC10-HDSS)
2017-2023 Honda Civic 1.5T and 2017-2023 Honda Civic Si Heavy Duty Street Clutch Kit by ACT
This kit features ACT's Heavy Duty pressure plate paired with their organic sprung street disc.
ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency.
ACT's Performance street discs are the most popular disc purchased. They feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs have reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- Feel: Light to moderate pedal effort, smooth positive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle
- Life: Longer friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Quality: Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade
- Recommended Use: Recommended for street and race use
- ACT Difference: 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
- Torque Capacity (ft/lbs): 363 ft/lbs
- Torque Capacity (% Over OE): 63%
Please Note: Must use ACT flywheel (included in kit).
- 2017-2023 Honda Civic Si
- 2016-2023 Honda Civic 1.5T
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
- 1 - Sprung Street Disc
- 1 - Streetlite Flywheel
- 1 - Release Bearing
- 1 - Pilot Bearing
- 1 - Alignment Tool
- ACT warrants all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from retail purchase.
It's only been a couple days of driving with the new clutch but it feels great almost the same as oem. Hopefully it lasts longer though. I used the bearing that came with the kit I know some people go oem but we will see how it goes.
Ordered this for my Si and the delivery was super fast. It arrived way earlier than expected. Haven't gotten the clutch installed yet but I can't wait. I will update on how it performs when I install it. Excited
I recently purchased this clutch to replace the oem clutch because it was already wearing out and once i got this in, my girlfriends brother put it in for me and driving my car felt amazing. The clutch was very responsive and breaking it in and finding the grabbing point was going to get some getting used to but i love every thing about this clutch. I have driven my car for more than 1,000 miles and it feels awesome.
Awesome product ,cant recommended it enough
looking for OEM feel this is the clutch , just make sure you take it easy on your brake in period.
Ive got to start with the flywheel. Taking out the oem unit, and installing the lightweight unit, is night and day better. The engine feels so free to rev up, and the revs fall back down so quickly and more naturally. Im still in the process of breaking in the clutch, but so far it grabs great, theres zero chatter, and the pedal feels perfect. Just a smidge heavier, with a little less travel. Im loving it, thanks for fulfilling the order so quickly. This was a great replacement!!!