Tax Season Sale Approved
ACL Aluglide Rod Bearings - (03-06) Nissan 350Z VQ35DE; +.75
You Save 40% ($30.42)
ACL VQ35DE Rod Bearings offers the combination of design, metallurgy and engineering. With these qualities they come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings. These +.75 Race Series Bearings are designed to withstand higher RPM conditions.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties.
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Bearing Retention has been improved with Increased Crush.
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high RPM and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.