ACL Race Series Rod Bearings - Standard Size | Multiple Mazda Fitments (4B8351H-STD)
You Save 40% ($21.73)
Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings by ACL
High performance driving demands that you use the best parts. So rely on ACL Race Series performance engine bearings to perform to exacting race standards you expect. They provide the dependability it takes to hold up under higher RPM conditions. The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance trimetal bearings. These ACL Race Series performance engine bearings go the distance.
ACL Race Series performance engine bearings are manufactured to exacting tolerances with particular attention paid to wall thickness accuracy. This ensures reliable fit and helps maintain consistent clearances.
- High strength lead-tin-copper overlay plate with reduced thickness
- Hardened steel backing to assist with bearing retention
- Layers of nickel barrier and high fatigue strength copper-lead lining
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm
- Precision Machined to tight consistent wall tolerances
- Enlarged ID Chamfers on bearing edges to accommodate performance crankshafts.
ACL RACE Series performance engine bearings do not start out with the silver grey appearance of regular aftermarket bearings, as there is no final silvery tin flash applied to these bearings. A silvery tin finish as applied to other bearings can, under high loading and heat, move with the plate, causing high spots on the back of the shells and distorting the bearings.
- Mazda B6/B6T Engines
- Mazda BP/BPT Engines
- Mazda ZL-VE Engines
- Mazda ZM-DE Engines
- High Strength and Durability
- Maintains Consistent Clearances
- Improved Fatigue Properties
- Improved Bearing Retention
What's In The Box?
- 1 - ACL Race Rod Bearings Set
- Necessary Hardware (if applicable)
- Instructions/Manuals(if applicable)
- Warranty Information
ACL Manufacturer Warranty