ACL Aluglide Main 10 Pc. Bearing Set - For Thrust in #3 Position | Multiple Fitments (5M8297A)
Aluglide Main 0.25 mm 10 Piece Bearing Set by ACL
Aluglide Main Bearing Set, +0.25 mm Size, 10 Pieces by ACL®. Aluminium Tin materials have been around since the 1960s. They have traditionally been the choice of Japanese and European manufacturers for low load, gas, passenger cars. As the loads developed by high horsepower late model engines increased, so too did the need for a stronger bearing material.
Copper lead Trimetal bearings have been the answer for higher load applications and today make up ACL’s current range of engine bearings, but as the world becomes more environmentally conscious, the need for lead free engine components has increased, without sacrificing the load carrying capacity required for modern engines. One of the reasons why Aluglide™ has been such a positive achievement is due to ACL Bearing Company’s in-house research & development, further refining the alloy for a winning advantage over the competition.
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
- Bearing Size: 0.25 mm
- Min Std Shaft Size: 59.984 mm/2.3616"
- Max Std Shaft Size: 60.000 mm/2.3622"
- Min Std Tunnel Size: 64.000 mm/2.5197"
- Max Std Tunnel Size: 64.020 mm/2.5205"
- Max Wall at Crown Size: 2.005 mm/0.0789"
- Max Overall Length: 21.95 mm/0.864"
- Quantity: 10 Pieces
- 2015-2016 Subaru Forester - EJ25 Engine
- 2016 Subaru Impreza - EJ20 Engine
What's In The Box?
- Aluglide Main Bearing Set