ACL Standard Size Main Bearing Set | 1968 - 1975 BMW E9 (7M1539-STD)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Size Main Bearing Set by ACL
ACL RACE Series performance engine bearings are recognized as a premier brand throughout the motorsports world. RACE Series rod and main bearings are standard components in RACE engines that have set records and won championships from Mexico to Bonneville - from sport compact drift racing to small block NASCAR, IHRA and NHRA competitions. The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering provides Race Series performance bearings with the endurance and capability to perform where others cannot. These exceptional bearings are available for a variety of American, Asian and European performance engines.
- Standard Size Main Bearing Set
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
- 1968 - 1975 BMW E9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Standard Size Main Bearing Set
- Manufacturers Standard Warranty