Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator | 2015-2021 Subaru WRX (MMRAD-WRX-15)
2015-2021 Subaru WRX Performance Aluminum Radiator by Mishimoto
The Mishimoto 2015 Subaru WRX Performance Aluminum Radiator is designed and engineered to reduce coolant temperatures by +20°F (+11°C), maximize cooling efficiency by up to 15%, and most importantly to protect your car from overheating. It is the ideal upgrade to the stock 2015 WRX radiator, whether you drive your 2015 WRX daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto 2015 WRX radiator features a lightweight dual-core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. The engineers at Mishimoto designed this 2015 WRX aluminum radiator with a 117% increase in coolant capacity, 42% increase in coolant surface area, and 34% increase in air surface area, making it an ideal upgrade to keep your new FA20-DIT running cool! Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct stock fit making installation effortless, with no cutting or modification required. This 2015 WRX radiator comes with a Mishimoto 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap and, like our entire line of 2015 WRX parts, this aluminum radiator comes with the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- 100% brazed aluminum core
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Included High-Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap raises the boiling point of engine coolant to provide a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug
- Reduces coolant temperatures by 20+°F (11+°C)
- 117% increase in coolant capacity
- 42% increase in coolant surface area (tubes)
- 34% increase in air surface area (fins)
- 15% more efficient than stock
- 2015-2021 Subaru WRX
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Mishimoto Radiator
- 1 - Mishimoto Radiator Cap
- 1 - Magnetic Drain Plug
- 4 - M6 x 1.0 x 16mm Flange Hex Bolts
- Mishimoto's Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Way better and thicker than oem !!!
Grate upgrade for better cooling !!
The Mishimoto radiator is awesome. Its atleast twice if not three times bigger than the stock. Great build quality. I kept the stock fans and they bolted right up to the radiator. I did opt for the Mishimoto radiator hoses and theyre great too. The one thing i didnt like is the cheap hose clamps. Seems like every time i thought i was tight enough they would slip back and loosen up. Invest in better clamps for sure! Overall great product and my coolant temps on average are 10 degrees cooler.