Tax Season Sale Approved
2015+ Ford Mustang 2.3L Ecoboost 3" Race Version Dual Split Rear Cat Back Exhaust 4.5" tips Black By MBRP (S7275BLK)
You Save 19% ($167.05)
Scrap that power-choking factory exhaust and let your ride run wild with the MBRP Performance Exhaust System. Fine-tuned for your specific vehicle, MBRP Exhaust kits are custom engineered to deliver massive blasts of free-flowing power and that unmistakable MBRP rumble.
For a truly customized set up, you choose from up to 7 performance systems and 3 metal types (most vehicles). Whether it's a monstrous MBRP diesel exhaust or a gas-burning MBRP cat-back exhaust system, your vehicle gets huge power gains, improved throttle response and a throaty roar. And, if you can keep your foot off the floor, you might save a few MPG, too.
The included MBRP performance mufflers are designed to deliver the deep tone without the cab drone heard in lesser systems. Along with the performance mufflers, all kits feature mandrel bent tubes, high-quality clamps and top-notch hardware. And, select kits even include mirror-polished stainless steel tips. Just take a look at our MBRP exhaust reviews and it's easy to see that MBRP is the choice for the true enthusiast.
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to 7 powerful series’ for your custom set up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- All components are hand welded and jig assembled for a precision fit
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, hangers and instructions
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)
Really like this exhaust system. It was extremely easy to install and took about and hour and a half start to finish to put on. It has the perfect amount of noise to it and was what I was looking for. Enough to ensure you can hear the exhaust and so will others but not so overpowering that all my neighbors hate my guts. This was my very first modification to my ecoboost and I'm extremely pleased with the results.
Great exhaust system. Ordered this with the MAP CAC and a throttle body spacer. Took all of about 30 minutes to install entire system. The only fault I found is the exhaust was a little narrow and I had to spread it about a half an inch. I love the sound and power increase what a great product.