Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit | 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST (MMOC-FIST-14)
2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST Oil Cooler Kit by Mishimoto
Mishimoto, the world leader in performance cooling products, has released their direct-fit oil cooler kit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST. Turbocharged, high stress 4 cylinder engines like the 1.6L EcoBoost engine in the Fiesta ST can overheat their oil very quickly within a few laps on the track or aggressive street driving. Even with the stock liquid-to-liquid heat exchanger, the engine can still run very hot and run the risk of overheating the engine’s coolant as well. Aggressive tunes and some track miles can significantly overheat your oil and wear down your engine. Leave it to Mishimoto to come up with an oil cooling solution for your Fiesta ST!
Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. The oil cooler was designed to bypass the stock liquid-to-liquid oil cooler in order to get the best possible oil temperature reduction. A new CNC center bolt and aluminum coolant bypass tube are provided to easily eliminate the stock oil cooler unit. Application-specific braided stainless steel lines transfer oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 35°F (19.5°C) using their non-thermostatic sandwich plate. Proving this oil cooler kit can withstand the stresses of the most extreme applications.
This oil cooler kit is available with either a Stealth Black or Sleek Silver cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all Mishimoto products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Oil cooler location does not interfere with aftermarket air intakes
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate
- Designed to easily bypass the stock liquid-to-liquid oil cooler
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Thermostatic and Non-thermostatic options are available
- Cooler available in either Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Reduces oil temperatures by 35°F (19.5°C)
- Works with stock and most aftermarket intercooler kits
- Increases oil capacity by 0.65qt
- 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta
What's In The Box?
- 3 - Application-Specific Mounting Brackets and Spacer
- 1 - 19-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
- 1 - 4 ft, 1 in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
- 1 - 3 ft, 2.5 in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
- 1 - Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
- 1 - Application-Specific ¾ x 16 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
- 1 - Aluminum Coolant Bypass Tube
- 2 - M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
- 2 - 1 ft Length of Thermal Reflective Wrap
- 1 - Mounting Hardware Set
- Mishimoto offers a limited lifetime warranty on this product.
I needed an oil cooler that would eliminate the stock coolant to oil heat exchanger to a more compact thermostatic sandwich plate for more clearance and have the ability to run a oil cooler with a higher heat distribution capacity. Perfect fit, and all required hardware is included to bolt right onto the FiST bash bar. Hose lines are the perfect fit and are sturdy, which make them easy to stay in place once set in a desired position and zip tied to avoid any rubbing. the 19 row cooler is huge and overall quality of the product is top notch, highly recommend.