KSport Airtech Basic Air Suspension System | 2006-2011 Honda Civic (CHD190-ABA)
KSport Airtech Basic Air Suspension System
All Ksport Airtech Systems feature high quality air bags, proven to handle the stress and abuse of daily driving as well as drift circuit use. Take advantage of the near infinite adjustability thanks to the adjustable lower mount, 36 levels of damping adjustment, and the unmatched height adjustability (0-120/200mm depending on vehicle) of air suspension. These air suspension kits are designed for easy bolt-on installation. No modifications to OEM shock absorbers, or OEM top mounts is required. Vehicle may need to be modified for air line routing. All Ksport Airtech Systems use VIAIR compressors, and can be raised from the lowest setting to max height in as little as 2 seconds.
The Airtech Basic system is for people who want a complete bare bones direct bolt in air suspension system. This system features a manual paddle valve system with basic front and rear up/down operation from the switch panel that is included. A 200 PSI dual needle gauge is mounted right next to the switches so you can easily see where your air pressure is at all times. One Viair 380C compressor is standard along with our 5 gallon black steel air tank. Professional installation is recommended.
- Range of lowering is 0 to 120/200mm depending on vehicle
- Ksport seamless installation
- Remote control
- Viair 444c air compressor
- High Performance Ksport Shock Absorbers
- Adjustable Lower Mount
- 36 Way Adjustable Damping
- Can raise your vehicle in 4-7 seconds
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic
What's In The Box?
- Airtech Basic Air Suspension
- 5 gallon air tank w/carpeted mounting board
- Manual Paddle Valves & 200 PSI Dual Needle Gauge
- All Hoses, wiring, and installation manuals are included
- 1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty