PTE offers four unique external wastegate sizes. Every PTE wastegate is built utilizing the highest grade stainless steel & billet aluminum to ensure a rock solid product that will function flawlessly, controlling your boost, for years to come!
PTE Wastegate Lineup Features:
- High grade, high temperature 347 SS and Nickel Chromium Alloy valve components for the best in strength, style and functionality at an affordable price
- Different hardened spring options for further adjustment of desired boost levels
- A satin black anodized finish with 6061 aluminum billet cap *Warranted to be free from manufacturer's defect for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles
Facts on PTE Wastegate (46mm) VS Tial (44mm):
- The PTE PW46 External Wastegate shares the same mounting flange as the common Tial 44mm, making it an enticing upgrade.
- Precision includes 3 extra springs in the box, that way you have the possibility to replace them without having to make a separate order for more spring rates.
- As for the hardware, both have the banjo design, but the Precision Wastegates bring an extra plug in case you don’t use one of the ports of the Wastegate and the Tial doesn’t have this in their hardware.
Every turbo application is different, and everyone has different goals or objectives from their turbocharged car or truck. Lucky for you our team of turbo experts are available via phone 1888MAPerformance or email Sales@maperformance.com to help with planning and completing your turbo build.