Spark Tech Plug and Play Coil on Plug System | 1990 1G DSM (COP-DSM90PP)PART# SPK COP-DSM90PP
Spark Tech Plug and Play Coil on Plug System for 1G DSM
These systems allow you to run MORE BOOST without premature spark blow out, caused by misfired and uneven burn of the fuel mixture in the combustion chambers. Brand New Coil on Plug High Output Ignition System.
Also compatible with: MSD DSI-2 Ignition Amplifiers Crane Cams HI-6DI2 Ignition Amplifiers.
Getting rid of the plug wires not only saves money, it also improves the durability of the ignition system. No high voltage wires means NO voltage leaks and NO MISFIRES due to bad plug wires. Using individual coils for each spark plug also means the coils have more time between each firing. Increasing the "coil saturation" time (the time the voltage to the coil is on to build up its magnetic field) increases the coil's output voltage at high rpm when misfire is most apt to occur under load. C.O.P ignition systems are mostly being used on new engine designs, so if you haven't seen one yet you will soon.
- Brand new wiring and connections
- Connections are secured with heat shrink
- All fasteners are Stainless Steel allen head bolts
- Brand new plastic connectors, that power the coils in this system.
- Powder coated black aluminum plate
- 1990 1G DSM (Eclipse / Talon / Laser)
What's In The Box?
- Plug and Play Coil on Plug System
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty