TiAL Sport QRJ Blow Off Valve (Silver, 1.5PSI) | (TiAL-QRJ)
The TIAL QRJ is our latest boost control valve. Designed with the needs of high performance recirculating systems in mind. The QRJ features a new body design, compact installation envelope, high-flow capacity, and configurable inlet and outlet ports.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.50in (38.5mm) valve
- Optional configurations of Hose and or V-band connections for the inlet and outlet ports.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance
- The QRJ comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response.
- Multiple inlet and return port options for many install configurations.
- Internal return spring pressure tuned for fastest response. Custom spring options are available for other configurations.
- A nice feature of this BOV is that you can swap bottom with the bottom of a Q BOV to make it a fully vent to atmosphere BOV
Please Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the Box?
- Silver finish QRJ BOV Assembly (configured with 1.5 PSI spring)
- TiAL Air Fitting
- Configured Air Fitting of Choice