ST Rear Anti-Swaybar | 2010-2014 Volkswagen Golf VI GTI (51238)PART# STS 51238
Reduce vehicle body roll and increase the traction and gripping power of your tires with a set of ST Anti-Sway Bars. Precision engineered to provide the best performance possible, our cold formed solid steel design is powder coated for durability and comes complete with polyurethane bushings and all hardware needed for easy installation.
Once fitted, ST anti-sway bars greatly improve road handling during rapid load changes and hard cornering by reducing the load difference between the inside and outside wheels. The steering behavior is a lot more direct allowing a sportier and more agile driving style.
ST suspension anti-sway bars have been developed through years of experience in the U.S market and now are available for a wide range of vehicles. Benefits of fitting the ST anti-sway bar kit include:
- Spring comfort remains the same
- Load differences between the curve-outside and inside wheels are minimized
- Improved handling
- Increased traction
- Multiple adjustments (when possible)
- Improved balance (under or oversteer)
- Bearing made from high quality composite materials
- Made of high quality spring steel
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen GTI
What's in the box?
- 1 - 13/16'' (21mm) Rear Swaybar
- ST Limited Warranty to the original purchaser.