Bilstein Clubsport Performance Suspension System | 2010-2013 VW GTI Base (48-215909)
GTI Clubsport Suspension
The Bilstein Clubsport Suspension System is a fully street-legal, TÜV-certified high-end coilover package that is also designed for uncompromising use in the fields of racing and clubsport. This kit combines the tried-and-tested BILSTEIN mono-tube gas pressure technology with the highest levels of engineering from the field of motor sport.
The 2-way adjustable suspension system, complete with integrated reservoir, provides a significant weight advantage for racing and clubsport use compared to systems with external reservoirs. Rebound and compression forces can be adjusted independently via the two easily accessible motorsport-proven aluminum adjustment dials inside the vehicle, enabling the suspension setup to be changed quickly and accurately at all times.
With 10 click positions for rebound and 10 click positions for compression, a wide range of handling options can be selected in just seconds, allowing for instant back-to-back set-up modification and testing. The combination of adjustable wheel camber and ride height with the 100 possible valving settings, make it possible to fine-tune the suspension setup based on the specific racetrack, weather conditions and vehicle weight, as well as driver and tire specifications.
- 2-way damping force adjuster for independent adjustment of rebound and compression forces
- Aluminum adjustment wheels with clearly identified tuning settings from 1 (soft) to 10 (hard)
- Color-coding: red for rebound force, blue for compression force
- Each definite click of the wheel confirms the simple and quick damping force adjustment
- Wheel camber is adjustable by aluminum support bearing
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from special aluminium alloy
- Licensing Regulations (StVZO)
- Can be retrofitted for racing in cooperation with BILSTEIN-Motorsport on request
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Manually adjustable without additional tools
- Weight advantage by eliminating the need for an external oil reservoir
- BILSTEIN-monotube technology developed through years of motorsport involvement
- Quality built racing springs
- Roadworthy: TÜV certificate according to Section 19 of the German Road Traffic
- Extremely easy to install and simple to use
- 2006-2013 Volkswagen GTI Base
What's in the Box?
- 1 Complete Set
- MFGR. Limited Warranty