Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer ECA
The Zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer display provides real time readouts of fuel ethanol content and fuel temperature. The Zeitronix ECA features a slim aluminum case and blue LEDs to create a bright, easy to read, surface mountable display. Two analog outputs, ethanol percentage and fuel temperature, are provided for datalogging and engine management system use. A flex fuel sensor (GM part number 12568450 or 12570260) is required. Production vehicles including ones with the flex fuel insignia or which can run on E85 have flex fuel sensors. The sensor can also be purchased separately at GM dealerships and installs as part of the fuel line. The Zeitronix ECA connects via one wire to the sensor providing a real-time look at fuel mixture being sent to the engine.
- Displays fuel ethanol content from 0% to 100%
- Displays fuel temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius ranging from -40 to 125 F (-40 to 52 Celsius)
- Two analog outputs: Ethanol % and Fuel Temperature for use with logging or engine management systems
- Sleek aluminum enclosure with bright LED display visible even in direct sunlight
- Compatible with standard OEM sensors used in most flex fuel vehicles (GM part number 12568450 or 12570260)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.8 x 0.75 inches (71 x 46 x 19 mm)
- Made in the USA!
The ECA is available alone or as a complete kit, which includes the ECA, Flex Fuel sensor and sensor harness with connector.
Important Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.