Innovate Motorsports (FUEL) Ethanol Content & Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge | (3909)PART#
These capabilities allow the user to monitor and capture critical metrics for accurate and reliable tuning while operating with high ethanol content fuel. The Ethanol Advanced gauges offer the looks, safety and performance enthusiasts demand!
- Four-in-one, ethanol content percentage, fuel temperature, fuel pressure, and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge OLED user configurable display (one, two, or four channel viewing modes)
- Ethanol %, Fuel Pressure, Fuel Temperature, Air/Fuel ratio
- °F or °C, AFR or Lambda, PSI, kPa, or BAR
- On screen error reporting for ethanol content sensor and wideband O2
- Warning indicator LED for low fuel pressure (user programmable)
- 0-145 PSI (10 Bar) fuel pressure sensor
- 4-Configurable analog outputs for use with standalone and other programmable ECU’s as well as external data loggers 1. Ethanol Content: 0v = 0%, 5v = 100% 2. Fuel Temp: 0v = -40 °F, 5v = 257 °F (-40-125°C) 3. Fuel Press: 0v = 0 PSI, 5v = 145.04 PSI (0-10 BAR) 4. Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio: 0v = 7.35, 5v = 22.39 AFR (0.50-1.52 Lambda)
What's in the box?
- O2 Sensor
- Fuel Pressure Sensor
- Ethanol Sensor (*Optional)
- Fuel Line Fitting (3/8" M to 3/8" F w/1/8" NPT Side Port
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty