Tax Season Sale Approved
Fuel Cell Surge Tank - Pumps Not Included by Radium Engineering (20-0141-00)
You Save 5% ($37.50)
Radium Fuel Cell Surge Tank
The FCST uses the tried and true Radium Engineering fuel surge tank system preferred by professional motorsports teams worldwide. The optimized 2.2 liter canister supports 1, 2, or 3 internally mounted surge tank pumps capable of up to 1,350LPH @ 43psi.The fuel pumps inside the surge tank provide the primary fueling to the engine. The "lift pump" mounts next to the surge tank canister and keeps the chamber filled with fuel.
The volume of fuel inside the surge tank acts as a buffer to always keep the surge tank pump(s) supplied with fuel. This volume is also maintained by the "return" from the fuel pressure regulator. Excess fuel in the integrated surge tank bleeds out into the fuel cell without the need of an expensive hose and fittings. All of this is done inside the fuel cell with the FCST.
The surge tank incorporates a multi-pin high amperage sealed electrical bulkhead connector that has 1 connector for each of the 3 selectable pumps. All internal wires are gasoline, ethanol, and methanol compliant. Furthermore, the internal tube and hoses are a special fluoroelastomer formulation that is suitable for submersion in all types of fuel.
Important Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the box?
- 1 Radium 20-0146 Fuel Level
Sensor Block-Off Kit
- 1 Radium 20-0155 Fuel Cell
Mounting Tab Kit
- 1 24-Bolt Fill Plate
- Anodized Aluminum O-Ring Sealed
- 1 Anodized Aluminum Surge Tank Pump Mounting Bracket
- 1 Anodized Aluminum 2.2 Liter
Surge Tank Canister
- Anodized Aluminum Lift Pump Mounting Brackets
- 2 Anodized Aluminum 3/4-16
(-8AN) Port Plugs
- Submersible Rubber Hose and Tubing for all Pumps 24" External Wiring Harness for Surge Tank Pumps 24" External Wiring Harness for Lift Pump Standard 6-Bolt 2.18" B.C. Flange
- Fill Neck "Not Included"
- -8AN Sized Vent Hole
- Roll Over Valve Not Included
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- MFGR. Limited Warranty