55 Gallon Drum of E98 Ethanol Racing Fuel

55 Gallon Drum of E98 Ethanol Racing Fuel

55 Gallon Drum of E98 Ethanol Racing Fuel FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT APPLY



Price: $339.99

Item NumberE98-55gal
100% Safe Shopping Guaranteed
+ Price Match
   
+ International
     

FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT APPLY

You must get a shipping quote for this item. To do so, please follow these steps:

  1. Log in to our site (or register if you have not already)
  2. Verify you have a shipping address defined in your profile (click here)
  3. Add this item to your cart
  4. Click the Request A Quote link in "Quotes" menu at the top of the page. Remember, we cannot accurately quote shipping to you if you do not have a shipping address defined in your profile.

Important Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.

price shipped to 79424 business 

Asked by: Ryan
Please review the directions in the description on how to obtain a shipping quote, once completed we will contact you promptly with this information.
Answered by: ccarey
Date published: 2014-06-07

How much for shipping to 06825 (55 gal e98)?

Asked by: bwarner
Please contact a MAP sales rep for an accurate shipping quote!
Answered by: mdunn
Date published: 2014-10-07

What makes up the other 2% of the total volume of this ethanol blend? What is the realized octane roughly?

Asked by: Doug
Our E98 racing fuel is 98% ethanol and 2% 110 octane racing fuel. Octane estimates for E98 are in the 120 range.
Answered by: ccarey
Date published: 2014-12-18

Is this 2% gasoline or denatured ethanol with methanol in it?

Asked by: Jeffman
It is 2% Gasoline.
Answered by: MAPTech
Date published: 2014-07-28

Hello, I am interested in the 55 gallon drum of E98 racing fuel. If it is 85% ethanol, what is in the other 15% water? Many thanks, Chanda

Asked by: Chanda
E98 is similar to E85. E85 has 85% ethanol and 15% gas. E98 is 98% ethanol and 2% gas.
Answered by: MAPTech
Date published: 2014-12-09

Do you sell this in smaller volume packaging?

Asked by: Spanky
No, at this moment we do not.
Answered by: MAPTech
Date published: 2014-12-18
  • 2015-01-30T17:31CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_102411, PRD, sort_helpfulnessAnswersFirst
  • clientName_ModernAutomotivePerformance

Modern Automotive Performance
MAP gift cards
          MAP Blog Finance Options International Support Wholesale
  Contact Us Free Shipping Terms
Terms & Conditions
Privacy Statement
 
SSL Certificate