Works Stage 1 Turbo Kit | 2012-2015 BRZ/FR-S/FT-86 (142.211)PART# WOR 142.211
The sophistication and elegance of our kit is found in its simplicity. Through the use of custom thermal coated up and down pipes, custom intake piping including a finned aluminum air-to-air heat exchanger, OEM style diverter valve, centered around a genuine Garrett GT28 journal bearing turbo, you will reap the benefits of efficient turbo-charged power while still retaining your OEM air box, OEM exhaust manifold headers and OEM secondary catalytic converter (front pipe).
Containing all necessary equipment for added oil and coolant routing, as well as heat shielding and specialty hardware, it is truly a bolt-on and OE quality upgrade, requiring no cutting, fabrication, or internal engine modification.
- Very simple installation in less than one day (bumper and oil pan removal not necessary)
- Genuine Garrett GT28 water cooled turbo
- Ceramic thermal coated up and down pipes
- Proper heat protection (battery heatshield, heat wrap for wiring)
- Retains the factory air box, exhaust manifold and front pipe and thus both catalytic converters (only removes 1 factory exhaust component [over pipe])
- Does not remove or compromise the factory emissions components
- Looks stock like OEM
- 70 hp, 48 ft/lbs gain at the crank on 91 octane CA gas
- 7.4 psi boost
- Tune NOT Included
Please Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the Box?
- Garrett GT28 Journal Bearing Turbocharger
- Necessary Hardware, Fittings & Couplers
- Necessary Piping and Hoses