Wiseco Sport Compact Series Pistons | Honda K24 w/K20 Head (K634M875)PART#
$ 559.50 $ 622.00
You save 10%
Own a Acura/Honda K20, K24 or K24 w/K20 Head and plan on building a motor? Wiseco is proven to make some of the best pistons on the market! Featuring valve pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves ang high lift cams to be utilized and piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency thru scavenging mixture "cross flow" during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower! Their pistons are designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice/accumulator volume.
- Complex piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction.
- Piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency.
- 86.5-89.0mm Bore for K20 and 87.0-89.5mm Bore for K24
- Resistance to detonation and pre-ignition.
- Longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Providing maximum ring seal and minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.
- See Spec sheet for pistons in images above.
- 2002-2006 Acura RSX
- 2004-2008 Acura TSX
- 2003-2011 Honda Element
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V
What's in the box?
- Wiseco Sport Compact Series Pistons
- 8700XX Piston rings
PMI warrants that any Product manufactured by PMI will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 30 days following date of original purchase (“PMI Warranty”).