Wiseco Sport Compact Series 1400HD Pistons | Multiple 7 bolt 4g63 FitmentsPART#
$ 655.00 $ 727.50
You save 10%
Bulding a motor? Wiseco is proven to make some of the best pistons on the market! Featuring valve pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves ang high lift cams to be utilized and piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency thru scavenging mixture "cross flow" during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower! Their pistons are designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice/accumulator volume.
- Complex piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction.
- Piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency.
- Resistance to detonation and pre-ignition.
- Longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Providing maximum ring seal and minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.
- 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- 1995-1998 Eagle Talon
- 2003-2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8
- 2006-2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9
- Application Notes: 7-bolt 4g63t
What's in the box?
- Piston rings
PMI warrants that any Product manufactured by PMI will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 30 days following date of original purchase (“PMI Warranty”).