Wiseco Forged Pistons (Hyundai Genesis Theta 2.0)PART#
MAP Loyalty Program: Earn $ 10.84 Toward Next Purchase!
Highlights and Features
- Valve pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing over-sized valves and high lift cams to be utilized.
- Piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency through scavenging mixture "cross flow" during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower!
- Pistons designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Complex piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction, yet promote stability in bore for optimum ring seal. Wiseco has added skirt coatings to the long list of standard features on stocked sport compact pistons!
- Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice/accumulator volume using calculated groove root diameters and axial widths, featuring excellent surface finish and flatness providing maximum ring seal and minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.
- World class forging facility that utilizes the latest technologies featuring complex forged shapes, advanced materials, and featured aligned grain flow technology.