Wiseco 1400HD Pistons | Multiple 7-bolt 4G63 Mitsubishi FitmentsPART#
The 2nd Gen DSM / Mitsubishi Evo 4-9 7 bolt 4g63 1400HD line of pistons has been developed for extremely high horsepower applications. They utilize a 2618 alloy which is the strongest available on the market today and include .225''; tool steel wrist pins and heavy duty rings to complete the ultimate 4g63 piston!.
- Valve pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves ang high lift cams to be utilized.
- Piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency thru scavenging mixture "cross flow" during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower!
- Pistons designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition.
- Complex piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction, yet promote stability in bore for optimum ring seal. Wiseco has added skirt coatings to the long list of standard features on stocked sport compact pistons!
- Resistance to detonation and pre-ignition.
- Longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Providing maximum ring seal and minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.
- 1993-1998 Eagle Talon
- 1993-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- 1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4
- 1997-1998 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 5
- 1999-2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6
- 2001-2002 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7
- 2003-2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9
What's in the box?
- Wiseco Sport Compact Series Pistons
- 8550XX Piston rings
PMI warrants that any Product manufactured by PMI will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 30 days following date of original purchase (“PMI Warranty”).