Whiteline MaxG Coilovers | 2008-2014 Subaru WRX (MG1-SUB005)
You Save 36% ($1,000.99)
2008-2014 WRX MaxG Coilovers by Whiteline Performance
These are Whiteline's MAXG Coilovers. Whiteline has employed inverted technology which is a race proven design that produces an extremely strong damper. This technology promotes improved suspension geometry under heavy lateral and braking loads that are common in track conditions, as well as spirited driving.
These are track ready coilovers that are rebound adjustable and have a 14mm diameter internal shaft. These coilovers also feature a 44.5mm diameter inverted shaft struts with a steel cylinder body shocks that are also inverted. The shocks have a floating piston design filled with high-pressure nitrogen with a low friction seal. Matched performance springs will be included to make this coilover setup ready for track use or street use.
Hardware, as well as tools for adjustment will be included with these coilovers. Users must use their factory top-hats to complete installation.
- 12 stage rebound adjustment
- Drop height adjustable from 30-60mm
- Internal blow-off valve system
- Inverted damper technology
- 44.5mm diameter damper bore
- 14mm diameter piston rods w/ 40mm piston
- Pinch clamp adjustable spring perch
- Chrome silicone springs
Must use factory top-hats to complete installation.
- 2008 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
- Superior suspension geometry
- Reduced damper stiction
- Consistent spring rate parity
- Precision adjustability
- Optimum performance and longevity
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Whiteline MaxG Coilovers (Front)
- 2 - Whiteline MaxG Coilovers (Rear)
- Alignment and Adjustment Tools
- All Necessary Hardware
- Manufacturer's Warranty