Werks Stage 3RQ Transmission | 2002-2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
Werks Stage 3RQ Transmission (Neon SRT-4)
The WERKS racing stage 3RQ Rebuild includes all new seals, replacement of all broken or out of spec parts, wet-magnafluxed gears, media blasted case, updated with latest and/or best Mopar parts. Completely cryo treated and WPC processed internals. Included is our new stronger 3/4 synchro retaining clip, 3/4 Billet Shift Fork, Billet Shift Selector and Quaife close ratio hardened chromoly gearset/input shaft! Much stronger and smoother than a new factory transmission. Approximate Wheel HP/TQ capacity – 750hp/750ftlbs The big difference is that Stage 3RQ Includes A hardened chromoly gearset and input shaft as well as WPC treatment to all internals for 20-30% increase in strength and high reduction of frictional drag. This process is used by many of the top names in motorsport and series including F1, JGTC, ALMS and factory cars such as the new Honda Civic Si.
- Have Core, Will Wait: Select this option if you have a core transmission to send to us and you would like us to perform the services to your transmission after it has been received.
- Have Core, No Waiting Please: Select this option if you have a core to send in to us, but would like to keep downtime to a minimum. We will complete the services on a core transmission and refund the core charge as soon as we receive your transmission! Please note that your core exchange must be suitable for use as a core, feel free to contact us for more information!
- No Core: Select this option if you do not have a good transmission to send in as a core. We will track down and purchase a good core to use for your transmission service. This charge is non-refundable.
- Straight cut, close ratio gears
- 5 Speed synchro gearkit for drop in replacement
- Hardened 4340 Chromoly steel gears and input shaft
- Close ratio gearing for quicker acceleration
- Retains original final drive for good cruising
- 2003-2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
What's in the Box?
- Werks Warranty