Steam Turbochargers Stock Frame Turbo Upgrade | BMW 2009+ N55 (STX67-BMW-N55)
Steam STX 67 BMW N55 Upgraded Turbo
The Steam STX 67 for BMW N55 is a direct replacement stock-locatoin turbo for BMW owers with BMW's new TwinPower (twin scroll) 3.0l inline 6 direct injection motors (BMW engine code N55). The N55 is motor is used extensivly throughout the BMW lineup, but invludes: M135i (E82/E88/F20), 335i (E90/E92/F30), etc.
This upgrade is designed for stock fitment and replaces the center cartridge and compressor housing, so it will reuse the stock turbine housing, actuator, and blow off valve. Our CHRA and compressor housing fit directly into your stock turbine housing, intake, and intercooler.
- Fitment: BMW N55
- Cooling System: Water & Oil
- Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
- Compressor Wheel: 45.8mm/62mm Billet
- Turbine Blade Count: 9
- Turbine Wheel: 47mm/53mm
- Actuator Type: Stock
- Balance Level: 100,000 on VSR
- WHP Rating: 460+
- Turnkey stock locatoin replacement of the OEM turbo. This means your turbo will appear stock, and can uitlize exhauts, intercoolers, and intakes designed for the stock turbo.
- Made from all brand new components, so there are no core deposits, and you don't have to return your factory turbo. The turbo is brand new instead of a rebuilt used OEM turbo.
- The STX 67 compresor wheel is 5-axis cnc milled billet alluminum and flows ~25-30% more than the stock turbo.
- +75-90 HP at the wheels over stock
- 2009-2015 BMW Multiple Fitments
- Various Trim models. Contact us for details!
- Steam Turbochargers Warrany