STM Standard Placement V-Band Exhaust Manifold | 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9 (EVO-MANI-STD-VB)
The STM Standard Placement V-Band Exhaust Manifold for Evo VIII-IX is designed for Garrett (TiAL) or PTE V-Band housings and flanged for a TiAL 44mm MVR wastegate. Tig-welded and back-purged, the STM team hand-fabricates each and every piece in-house.
Each manifold is hand built and unique, so the runner design may vary slightly from piece to piece. Accounting for fabrication time, our manifolds generally ship in 2 weeks. Please note the ceramic coating will add an additional 2 weeks to the shipping time.
- Designed for Garrett (TiAL) or PTE V-Band Housing
- Tig-Welded and Back-Purged
- Flanged for TiAL 44mm MVR Wastegate
- Mild steel head flange to prevent pulling out studs
- Schedule 10 stainless steel runners
- High temp ceramic coating is available (2000°F)
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9