STM Rear Lightweight Drag Brake Kit | 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9 (EVO-DBKR)
The STM Lightweight Rear Drag Brake Kit for Evo X allows you to ditch the weight of your big, heavy Brembos and rotors and clears room to run smaller wheels and slicks. With a total weight of only 10.7 pounds per side with the scalloped rotor, we all know less rotating mass is the best way to free up power! The STM brake kits include Wilwood calipers and your choice of the standard rotor or the lightweight scalloped rotor, custom STM aluminum mounting brackets, black anodized rotor hats, STM brake lines and all mounting hardware.
This brake set-up is specifically designed for Drag Racing. This is not intended for constant, on/off braking as in road-racing or autocross. The scalloped rotor is 1.95 pounds lighter than the standard rotor and is recommended for cars that see more miles on the drag strip than on the street. The scalloped rotor is not a street rotor.
- Will clear most 15" wheels
- You will need to remove the E-Brake
- The Dust Shield must be modified as well. See photos above.
Standard Rotor Specs
- Total weight per side: 10.70 pounds (Rotor, Caliper, Hardware, Line)
- Rotor assembly only: 7.25 pounds
Scalloped Rotor Specs
- Total weight per side: 8.75 pounds (Rotor, Caliper, Hardware, Line)
- Rotor assembly only: 5.30 pounds
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
What's in the Box?
- Wilwood Dynapro Single Calipers
- Wilwood Brake Pads
- Choice of Wilwood Rotor (Standard or Scalloped)
- Black Anodized Hat Color
- STM Brake Lines
- Aluminum Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware