STM Fuel Pump Rewire Kit | 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9 (FPRW)
Originally designed for the DSM & Evo crowd, but this simple kit will work on almost any application. Because this kit works on so many different cars we will not go into depth on any one in particular. Here are the basics:
- Disconnect battery.
- Run power wire from the battery to the fuel pump location.
- DO NOT CONNECT THE POWER WIRE TO THE BATTERY YET!
- 1G FWD: To tank under car. We recommend running the wire through the car and drilling a hole out to the pump location.
- 1G AWD: Rear driver side, in the trunk.
- 2G: Passenger side, under rear seat.
- EVO VIII-IX: Driver side under rear seat.
Now that you have the wire run from the battery to the pump location the relay is wired as follows. We suggest soldering all connections.
- #30 (blue wire) - feed wire from battery
- #87A (red wire) - not used
- #87 (yellow wire) - when cutting stock 12V pump wire, this is to the pump side
- #86 (black wire) - when cutting stock 12V pump wire, this is to the car side
- #85 (white wire) - chassis ground
These are the numbers shown on the bottom of the relay where the prongs are. Now that everything is wired in properly, you may hook up the power wire.
- 19902999 DSM
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
What's In The Box
- Relay pigtail
- 16' power cable
- 3' ground cable
- (2) 10 gauge ring terminals
- In-line fuse holder
- 30 amp fuse
- 5 cable ties
- Black wire loom
- Installation Instructions