STM Front Lightweight Drag Brake Kit | 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9 (EVO-DBKF)
STM Front Drag Brake Kits for Evo VIII-IX allow you to ditch the weight of your big, heavy Brembos and rotors and clears room to run 15" wheels and slicks for drag racing applications and lose almost 40 pounds! We all know less rotating mass is the best way to free up power! The STM brake kits include Wilwood calipers and your choice of the standard rotor or the lightweight scalloped rotor, custom STM aluminum mounting brackets, black anodized rotor hats, STM brake lines and all mounting hardware.
This brake set-up is specifically designed for Drag Racing. This is not intended for constant, on/off braking as in road-racing or autocross. The scalloped rotor is 2.7 pounds lighter than the standard rotor and is recommended for cars that see more miles on the drag strip than on the street. The scalloped rotor is not a street rotor.
- Will clear most 15" wheels
Standard Rotor Specs
- Total weight per side: 14.4 pounds
- Rotor assembly only: 9.25 pounds
- Weight savings over stock: 34.4 pounds
Scalloped Rotor Specs
- Total weight per side: 11.7 pounds
- Rotor assembly only: 6.55 pounds
- Weight savings over stock: 39.8 pounds
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
What's in the Box?
- Wilwood 4 Piston Calipers
- Wilwood Street Brake Pads
- Choice of Wilwood Rotor (Standard or Scalloped)
- Black Anodized Hat Color
- STM Brake Lines
- Aluminum Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware