Steam Turbo Stock Frame Plus Upgrade | 2015+ Subaru WRX (STX67PLUS-FA20)
FA20 DIT Stage 1+ Turbo Upgrade
These FA20 turbos are stock location meaning they are a bolt on replacement for the OEM turbo. They are designed to work with all aftermarket parts that work with the OEM turbo. What that means is that if you are "stage 2," our turbo will bolt right up to the J-pipe, intake, intercooler, etc. you've already invested in.
The STX 67+ shares the exact same center section as our STI STX 67+, known to make 350-400 whp on pump gas or well over 400 whp on e85. The STX 67 "+" version has the same compressor wheel as the STX 67, but has the larger turbine of the STX 71. We recommend it for WRX owners who have built blocks or higher flowing motors, and is better at providing top end flow vs the normal STX 67. This turbo will make a lot more power and torque vs the OEM turbo everywhere on the power curve.
We supply all of the accessories you need to complete the install right in the box, so there is no running to the dealer or part store to find gaskets and studs.
- Cooling System: Water & Oil
- Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
- Compressor Wheel: GTX2867R 49.7mm/67.4mm
- Compressor Housing: A/R .60
- Turbine Blade Count: 9
- Turbine Wheel: TD06SL2 54.1mm/61mm
- Turbine Housing Nozzle Area: 10cm² / .73 twin scroll
- Actuator Type: Billet Forged
- Balance Level: 100,000 on VSR
- Max Flow Rating: 47 lbs/min
- WHP Rating: 350-400 whp
- Stock Frame FA20 DIT turbo upgrade
- Bigger compressor and turbine wheels than the OEM turbo
- 2015+ Subaru WRX
- 2014+ Subaru Forester XT
What's in the Box?
- Steam STX stock-location FA20 turbo
- custom water lines
- stainless steel oil feed line
- turbo drain oil pan gasket
- 8x studs and nuts
- turbo inlet gasket
- turbo outlet gasket
- 2x FA exhaust manifold gaskets
- SteamSpeed sticker
- Steam Turbochargers Warranty