Spark Tech Coil on Plug Non-CDI | 2003-2005 Mitsubishi Evo 8 (COP-EVOn8)
Spark Tech Coil on Plug Non-CDI
This system features four Spark Tech spec high powered coils. Professionally assembled and tested at Spark Tech head quarters. This system will be a modification that you will feel. Expect a smoother idle, better drivability, increased torque, increased HP and a cleaner appearance compared to the factory coils. If you are looking for a reliable, durable and quality system; backed by the best warranty and most knowledgeable staff in the industry; look no further.
Item is built to order, expect a delay before shipment.
THIS ITEM IS APPLICABLE TO EVO 8. Not applicable on JDM EVO MR models.
- 100% plug and play (genuine oem connectors)
- 100% compatible with stock ecu & standalone ecu's
- Tested to 918whp @ 0.020"plug gap
- Military spec heat sleeve protector on wiring, rated to 428degF
- Tefzel military spec wire, rated to 393degF
- Standard wrinkle black mounting plate.
- Fits under OEM and most aftermarket coil covers.
- All components are brand new.
- Out performs the DLI
- Works well with stock turbo, larger turbos & fully built evos
- Improve idle quality
- Accelerates smoother through RPM range
- Expect longer spark plug life due to a more efficient spark
- Increased fuel economy (2-3mpg typically reported)
- Due to increased spark energy you can run more boost without spark blow out
- Improved throttle response
- Decreased in cruise part throttle surge.
- Smoother dyno curve.
- 2003-2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8
What's In The Box?
- Non-CDI Coil On Plug System
- 2 Year warranty on coils, lifetime on harness & workmanship
Pros: Instant noticable difference in stable idle, MPG improvement, with smoother boost and better throttle response. Even a BONE STOCK EVO would benefit from this upgrade.
Cons: Little hard to tuck all the cable under an OEM cover.