Skunk2 Lowering Springs | 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII-IX (519-062830)
Skunk2 Lowering Springs EVO 8 & 9
Skunk2 Lowering Springs are designed to dramatically improve handling performance and driver feel by significantly increasing corner grip and reducing body roll. CNC-wound using the highest quality SAE9254V spring steel, shot peen stress relieved, and corrosion protected using phosphate and powder coatings. Each spring is designed to optimize the balance between performance and comfort. The result is a spring that offers racecar like handling, yet maintains smooth and comfortable ride characteristics.
- Average drop is approximately 1.5" - 1.75".
- SAE9254V Spring Steel
- Shot Peen Stress Relieved
- Use With Stock or Aftermarket Wheels
- Corrosion Resistant Powder Coating
- Excellent Ride Characteristics
- Significantly Increases Corner Grip
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII-IX
What's in the Box?
- (4) Lowering Springs (2 Front - 2 Rear)