Radium Engineering Catch Can Kit | 2013+ Ford Focus ST/RS (20-0315)
2013+ Ford Focus EcoBoost Catch Can Kits by Radium Engineering
The Radium Engineering catch can kits are among the most functional and integrated kits on the market. The catch cans mount using factory holes and integrate perfectly with the surrounding components. The two oil catch cans (PCV side and Crankcase side) function completely independent of each other and are sold individually or together. They do NOT vent to atmosphere (VTA), thus are emissions and track legal.
Closed loop systems remove the oil and sludge from the PCV gasses before it is routed to the engine to be burned. A closed loop system also promotes negative crankcase pressure for optimal performance. Furthermore, closed systems prevent unwanted oil vapors from entering the cabin. The dipsticks built into the catch cans allow easy inspection of accumulated fluid. No cutting, drilling or permanent modification to the vehicle is required.
- Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake and intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- The crankcase style is only compatible with RS models
- 2013+ Ford Focus EcoBoost ST
- 2013+ Ford Focus EcoBoost RS
What's In The Box?
- 1 Anodized, 6 fluid ounce oil catch can with integrated condenser and dipstick
- 1 Anodized, laser-cut, Focus specific mounting bracket
- 1 Anodized aluminum -AN adapter fittings + hose ends
- Enough PCV hose for custom applications
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Petcock Drain Kit Option includes the following:
- 4AN ORB to barb fitting
- Nylon 1/4in barb ball valve
- 6ft 1/4in PCV hose
- Limited Radium Engineering Warranty