RacingBrake Big Brake Kit 4-Pot Slotted Rear (Mitsubishi Evo 8/9) 2034-311-411PART#
- 2 Two-piece center-mount rotors
- 2 4-Piston calipers (RB4045)
- 2 Aluminum adapters and hardware
- 1 Set of RB ET300 brake pads (PD647-33)
Learn more on RB ET Series brake pads.
This kit requires a 17" or larger wheel size.
- True floating two-piece rotors with patent pending center-mount design.
- Direct bolt on, easy to install.
- Alloyed iron formula adds strength and heat resistance. Heat
treating further improves rotor performance for a more uniform and stabilized microstructure.
- EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface.
- Cast iron hat to retain the emergency brake use.
Piston Material: Upgraded to stainless steel from aluminum that
can substantially reduce the heat transfer (approx 1/10 of aluminum) from the pad to brake fluid.
Double Sealing System: Our uniquely designed double seals in
addition to primary hydraulic seal, the dust seal acts as a secondary back up seal (in case primary seal fail) in addition to its normal dust sealing.
- Caliper Body: Re-shaped for tougher stiffness and appealing look.
Hardware: Brake pad pins and banjo connections were re-designed
for easier installation and pad replacement.
Surface Coating: Liquid paint is used, which is more resistant to
chipping than powder coating.
Light Weight: Weighs only 5 lbs. (compared to old CP4 4.75 lbs.),
yet this new RB4000 calipers shall offer extended service life before any rebuilt is required.
Our unique and patent pending rotor designs make our discs cooler and last
The cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and turbulence and makes discs cooler.