Quaife ATB Helical Center LSD DIfferential | 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII-IX (QDH13B)
Quaife ATB Helical Center LSD DIfferential
A direct replacement for the standard Mitsubishi differential, the Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential transforms your car's performance.
Unlike a conventional plate-style limited slip differential, the Quaife Diff relies on gears rather than clutch plates for its operation. That means it is much smoother in operation. It never locks harshly with a set pre-load of wheel slip across the driven axle, like a conventional LSD. Rather, it automatically biases the torque away from the spinning wheel across the axle, to a constantly varying degree, and never locks.
- Eliminate torque steer and snatching
- Maintenance-free design which retains the standard oil lubrication.
- Proven in circuit and drag racing, rallying and road use, and produced from Corus steel billets. CAD designed and CNC machined, then inspected to ISO 9001 standards.
- Maximize traction
- Minimize wheelspin
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 & 9
What's in the Box?
- (1) Center LSD Differential
- The Quaife ATB Helical LSD differential for Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII-IX front is also now subject to a lifetime warranty (subject to terms and conditions).