6466 CEA Ball-Bearing Turbocharger (900hp rating) | Precision Turbo (PTE 505-6466B)PART#
Precision Turbo and Engine has released the highly-anticipated 6466 CEA ball-bearing turbocharger which features the latest and most powerful technology available.
A revolutionary unit which uses the most cutting-edge technology available and is rated to support 900 HP, the 6466 CEA (part number PTB505-6466 B) showcases an all-new 64mm Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) CNC-machined, 2618-forged aluminum compressor wheel and high-flow 66mm CEA turbine wheel.
Precision's 6466 CEA turbocharger will be offered with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA) and utilizes PTE's "Ported S" cover compressor. As noted in the table below, a multitude of turbine housing options are available to best fit a wide variety of applications and provide the ability to customize and fine-tune the turbo's performance.
- 2618-forged aluminum compressor wheel.
- High-flow 66mm CEA turbine wheel.
- Rated to support 900 HP
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
2.535" (64.39mm) inducer / 3.410" (86.61mm) exducer
2.920" (74.17mm) inducer / 2.600" (66.00mm) exducer
Ported S (4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet)
- Turbine Housing Options
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 .58, .68, .81 or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15 or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
- This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the box?
- Precision Turbo 6466 CEA Ball-Bearing Turbocharger
Each Precision Turbo brand turbocharger is warranted to be free from manufacturer's defects for a Period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from date of original invoice.